Northwest Redwater Project (NWR)
Location: Edmonton, Canada
- World's most modern oil sand refinery with a daily capacity of 150,000 barrels (2.5 million litres) on a 2 km² facility
- Construction in three phases, initial commissioning in autumn 2017
- Safety is the top priority: target is to reach 1 million working hours without any accidents
- Time and cost reductions during the scaffolding assembly work
General Contractor: Fluor Canada Ltd.
There are a number of challenges in the industry, period just in regards to cost. With PERI UP system scaffold we get the usually in the scaffolding market high direct labor cost down. The partnership and the support has been absolutely phenomenal – to ensure that the productivity and efficiency has all been met and our targets are on track.
(Excerpt from the original interview)
- On-time provision of 1,500 t scaffold materials
- Competent on-site project support and detailed 3D scaffold planning and close cooperation with all project partners
- Support provided by control software for optimized integration of scaffold planning and execution