Roof renovation at bottling plant of Ensinger, Vaihingen/Enz-Ensingen, Germany
Location: Vaihingen/Enz-Ensingen, Germany
- Building modernization at Ensinger Mineral-Heilquellen GmbH
- New sandwich-type roof structure replaces the old aerated concrete roof of the so-called “glass hall“ of the bottling plant from the 1970s
- Renovation of the roof structure during normal operation
- Execution of the construction work within a tight time schedule of only 10 weeks
- Adherence to the highest safety and quality requirements
- Setting up of a protection scaffold structure above the bottling plant
MD Diehlmann Gerüstbau GmbH, Eppingen
With PERI UP, we needed fewer screw connections and struts. This helped us to be approximately 20 percent faster. And on top of this, despite the complexity of the production plant to be refurbished, we were able to set up the whole decking level with a unified 2.50 m system grid. This reduced our material requirements to an extremely low number of different scaffolding components.
- Scaffold platform of 2,000 m² at a height of 5 m as protective roof structure reliably separates the production line from the construction work.
- Tarpaulin and OSB boards placed on the steel decks of the PERI UP Flex modular scaffolding system ensure that everything is sealed off in a dust and weather-proof way.
- The intermediate level serves as a protection scaffold and at the same time also as a safe work scaffold for the dismantling and assembly work on the roof structure.