Jeddah Gate „E3 – Abraj Al-Hilal 2“
Location: Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Completely new city center on 400,000 m² – with 6,000 apartments as well as business premises, hospitals, schools, train stations and facilities for cultural and leisure activities
- The Abraj Al-Hilal 2 group of buildings consists of three high-rises with a total of 326 apartments.
- Residential towers with 17 to 21 floors
- Limited crane capacity
- Tight construction schedule
Azmeel Contracting & Construction Corporation
The PERI slab tables ensured easy striking and moving to the next level. Thanks to the RCS Climbing Formwork, we were also able to climb every third day. This accelerated the concreting work and shortened the cycle sequences for the core walls and floor slabs.
- Forming of the walls of the central core, which were constructed in advance, with the VARIO GT 24 girder wall formwork
- The RCS rail climbing system transports the girder wall formwork to the respective next level without the use of a crane
- Crane-independent forming of reinforced concrete columns with the LICO column formwork
- Large-size VARIODECK steel waler slab tables for the floor slabs