This job advertisement is not available in english language.
Executive Assistant to the Group CFO (50%):
- Effective support for the CFO in fulfilling his duties
- Content-wise preparation of documents / presentations and timely provision of contents for discussions and decisions regarding Management and Governing Board Meetings as well as other meetings
- Ensuring a seamless communication flow into specific CFO departments (i.e. Finance, Legal, IT, Excellence, Procurement)
- Effective and efficient steering of strategic and operational projects by timely provision of facts, discussion, and decision papers
- Acting as sparring partner to the CFO for the development of new ideas, strategies, and processes
Consultant “Corporate Strategy & Projects” (50%):
- Support to ensure the company-wide implementation, monitoring and continuous update of the PERI Group strategy
- Company-wide support and monitoring of the critical breakthrough projects which are identified within the framework of the Group strategy
- Development, prioritization, steering and implementation of the Group’s portfolio management at corporate level
- Leading international and cross-divisional projects
- Managing team and client collaboration
Remuneration and additional benefits that convince: With us, you can look forward to a pay scale including holiday pay and Christmas bonus. In addition, you can expect a company-sponsored pension scheme, capital-forming benefits and an employee referral programme including a bonus.
Integration of work and life: Wherever possible, we offer mobile working and provide you with the appropriate technical equipment. In addition to flexible working time models and job sharing, our child and holiday care ensures a better work-life balance. 30 days of holiday, an additional day off on Christmas Eve/New Year's Eve and special leave when needed adapt to your life needs.
Grow beyond yourself: Annual employee appraisals, further training advice and support, exchange and mentoring programmes as well as leadership training support you in your professional development. In our PERI Academy, you can take advantage of a wide range of training opportunities as well as free access to online learning platforms such as LinkedIn Learning and getAbstract.
- Successfully completed university degree (diploma, master's degree) in the field of business administration, industrial engineering, civil engineering, MINT subjects or a comparable degree.
- Professional experience with a focus on strategic work - ideally in an international environment in a consulting company or industry
- Very good business management skills
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills as well as strategically oriented, result-driven working style
- Ideally first (professional) management experience
- Experience in stakeholder management
Please apply online via www.peri.com/career
This is a job offer of Peri-Werk Artur Schwörer GmbH & Co. KG.
With sales of 1,846 € million in 2022, PERI is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of formwork and scaffold systems in the world. The family-owned company, with its headquarters in Weissenhorn (Germany), a workforce of 9,100 employees, more than 60 subsidiaries and well over 160 warehouse locations, provides its clients with innovative system equipment and comprehensive services relating to all aspects of formwork and scaffolding technology.